24 February 2013

Looking into the past

Oooh I just found a flickr group called Looking into the Past that holds up old photos in the same spot today.  Just what I was thinking about when I brought along this photo last year to the zoo that my parents took over 30 years ago on one of their first visits to Taronga.

Incidentally, I was so shocked at the amount of people who came up to me as I was comparing the old photo and the new skyline.  It was really fun focusing into the distance and pointing out all the new buildings with complete strangers excitedly, and having this weird time capsule moment in the middle of a busy zoo with the best views of Sydney.


Compare and contrast




 Luke lines it up.

1 comment:

junk car removal lynn said...

Thanks for every other excellent post. Where else could anyone get that type of info in such a perfect means of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I am on the search for such information.

- wrecked car | sell my junk car | sell junk car for cash

you might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails