5 March 2013

Empire State of Spiegeltent


Just wanted to share a couple of photos of Spiegelworld's incredible show Empire that we saw last weekend. A great mix of burlesque circus cabaret and comedy,  I'm glad we chose the little cocktail tables which were cosy and had a great view of the performances.








I had a cocktail called the Tightrope (of course) which was right up my alley thanks to the mix of vodka, Chambord and a splash of bubbly. I also realised you may need nerves of steel to watch the performances...it's so nerve wracking and tense but ultimately mind boggling and breathtaking.  The gorgeous tent really helps to set the tone, you feel like you are in another world and another time.  More please!

1 comment:

cash for junk car said...

I think your site is pretty great, i found it from a good enemy of mine from Europe.

- junk car removal lynn | same day junk car removal | safe reliable towing

you might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails