2 March 2013

Let England Shake


I went to see Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds last week.  It was one of the best shows I've seen since I don't even know when. That good.  Part of me felt like I was being unfaithful to my girl crush, PJ Harvey.  Silly I know, but let's focus on Ms. Polly Jean for a moment, shall we?




Source: flickr.com via Maria on Pinterest


Whatever this is, whoever is designing her stage outfits...bless you.  I love it, and it suits her more than any other phase she's been through. 


Source: flickr.com via Maria on Pinterest


Have you seen the magnificent mini films by Seamus Murphy for each song on the album?  
This is my current favourite:



1 comment:

safe reliable towing said...

I have read so many posts about the blogger lovers except this piece of writing is actually a pleasant paragraph, keep it up.

- local towing | 24 hours towing service |24 hours road service

you might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails